Friday, November 26, 2010

Sharpie Pen Medium

I bought these a couple of weeks ago on sale at Office Depot and finally got around to reviewing them. A little note I'd like to add in addition to my written review, is that it does indeed bleed through thinner paper despite what Sharpie says about it not bleeding through paper. However, I tried it on regular computer paper and it hardly bled through that. Just a word of caution in case you plan on using these pens on standard college ruled notebook paper, they will bleed through them. Still, they are very good pens, just a little too broad/wet for my liking. I prefer the fine tip version over these. They don't bleed through thinner paper as much, and they fit my writing style better. These would be great for writing addresses on envelopes or anything that would require not only bold writing, but permanence as well. As far as I am aware, they only come in the stick version, and do not come in the grip or retractable option.


Click the above scan to enlarge

To purchase the Sharpie Pen in Medium, click here

-Derek (ThirdeYe)

No comments:

Post a Comment