Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Zebra F-301 Compact Ballpoint Pen Review

Here is a review of a convenient pen I purchased a few months ago at Meijer. This is one of my go-to pens that I keep in my pocket along with my change & keys. It shows some scratches from the "abuse" it takes, but it's a good pen to have on-the-go. I wrote this review about a month ago but never got around to posting it. :)

Click to Enlarge


Below is a size comparison of the F-301 (top) with the following, from top to bottom, Zebra Z-Grip, Zebra Z-Grip Max, Zebra Ola.


The Zebra F-301 Compact is available from Amazon here

-Derek (ThirdeYe)

5 comments:

  1. Wow - that's actually a pretty unique looking pen! How small is it when it's capped?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply. :) The pen in its smallest form is about 98mm, or ~3.9 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will the cap post on the pen? I can't seem to get mine to post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robert,

    It posts, but it's a very loose fit. It doesn't really click into place, it just sort of rests on the end of the pen. That's one of my biggest problems with the pen, the loose fit of the cap when it's "posted"

    Derek

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have found that if you take a strand of dental floss and wrap it around the inset area 1-2 times under the rubber O-ring, this will create enough tension to post the cap much better. It made the pen go from being annoying to one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete